Friday, February 11, 2011

Die Antwoord



So i found my ipod!!! so now I'm happy! Due to the new rich bitch video coming out by Die Antwoord I had to do a post! I became fascinated by this group from South Africa after last years coachella! There so funky and different, I remember seeing their video and being like WTF! But It made me want to just watch all there videos over and over again! There album was the only album I've bought in a long time just to support them. I've yet to see them live but I can't wait to get the chance! jou fooken poes! wat jy ky jy! ZEF SO FRE$H!

Here's the best of there remixes
Die antwoord - Zef Side (Bassboy Lowg Version) by ZEF
Die Antwoord - Enter The Ninja (Dumbsteppaz Remix) by dumbsteppaz
DIE ANTWOORD - ENTER THE NINJA (Drug Money LETS RAVE remix ) by ZEF
1. Die Antwoord - Enter The Ninja (Douster Butterfly Remix) by soundnvision
I'm aware a lot of these aren't dnb or dub but i just love this group can't help myself!

Here's are the videos that will get you hooked

By the way that's diplo in the back! Mastermind got with die early!

Enter the ninja is what put them on the map!

No comments:

Post a Comment