Monday, February 7, 2011

Best of kanye Dubstep



Well lets face it Kanyes new album was good and I've been some what of a fan since his first album college dropout. The My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy album brought me back in. And so did these. Here's the best of kanye dubstep
Kanye West - Dark Fantasy (Figure Bootleg) by Figure
I'm a big fan of flashing lights and I was so excited to see a DNB version of it!! so Glad!
Kanye west - flashing lights (high contrast remix) by rodeoclown
You must of known this was going up.
NASA Feat Kanye West Santigold Lykke Li - Gifted Masuka Remix by HippoCrab
Last but not least Rusko Pro nails! This is truly the song that got me into dubstep thanks to rusko! He is so awesome!! Remember like it was yesterday My first night in IV and I heard Dubstep I couldn't figure out what it was but I knew I needed that sound! That was nearly a year a go. What a year Cheers to him!
Pro Nails (Rusko Remix) by Wall_Dac
If your not sure about Dubstep then you need to listen to this song!

No comments:

Post a Comment