Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Australia Day!!!

I have friends from Perth and Melbourne and they introduced the international Drum an Bass sensation in Pendulum. If you have never heard that name then you need to get with the program!! There amazing I saw the bass player do a 1hr long DJ set at TAO and he straight killed it!!! So amazing! These jungle beats will get you dancing like apes in no time! Enjoy!
 


Pendulum- Blood Sugar
Pendulum-Witchcraft
Pendulum- Watercolour
Blood Sugar is a pretty nasty track. It gets really crazy I didn't like it at first but I'm sure you'll learn to like what it has to offer. Witchcraft and Watercolour are a little more rocky is but you can still feel that DNB that you need to hear. I wasn't to fond of this band at first but then I listen to Immersion. Download that an it will change your view on music for the better. Hope you like the music! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment