Monday, February 21, 2011

Let the Children Techno!



I'm sorry but I'm a huge fan of busy P, Mr. Ozio, Feadz and all of Ed Banger Records. I've been pretty pumped for this album to be released. Its a lot of music for so little money, try to cop it if you can it'll surprise you. Also here's the link to busy p's blog and his clothing companycool cats .So here are some tracks that I thought were post worthy.
Relax - Original Mix- Zombie Nation by DIETER2
this one has got a lil dub.
Djedjotronic - The Invisible Landscape (Original Mix) by jimichunga
Para One & Tacteel - Infinity Riser [proper version] by electricboyz
I just love the bass guitar!
Hipgnosis - Original Mix- Duke Dumont by DIETER2
Surismo is this crazy German guy that basically does what he wants!! you can certainty tell in his music
04 Idiot by ZEF
Anagogue - Original Mix- Tony Senghore, Brodinski by DIETER2
and some how skream found a way on here!!
Boat Party - Original Mix- Skream by DIETER2

So moving on I'll give you some of the norm.
Utah Saints - Something Good (High Contrast Remix) by Waltari

Tetris(Eric Adams DubStep Remix) by Eric Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment