Tuesday, February 1, 2011

UFO????




Yea today I was walking out of my class and we saw a ufo it was crazy other than that today was good. Arsenal won and I've finally caught up on sleep. The new dada life single came out!!! So Good!!!! Here are the tunes that made my Tuesday.

This song is trippy and has got a good wobble!
T Vicious - Who Da Fuck [MPFREE] [aim=Abducted Records] by Abducted Records

this makes me think I haven't showered in ages.
King Astma - Sacrifice [Forthcoming Wipe Me Down Records] by King Astma

This one Reminds me of the Battle in Star Wars when there blowing up the deathstar!
King Astma & Reign - Flying Robots [Forthcoming Wipe Me Down Records] by King Astma

Let's face it this guy is nuts
King Astma & Reign - Overdose by King Astma

And as promised the new DADA!
Dada Life - White Noise Red Meat by jluong62

and a remix!! I love them so much!!
Dada Life - White Noise Red Meat (Bassjackers vs RPV Edit) by Rpareyon

No comments:

Post a Comment