Tuesday, March 8, 2011

late pass



I might need a late pass for these tracks meaning you may have heard them already but I gotta post. I kind of jumbled up genres see what you think. Sorry for the lag I've been working on my own stuff and finally got the Sylenth1 demo.. Its pretty cool I've been playing around with that making my own stuff still can't figure out the wobble If anyone can find me a torrent of that VST I'll be your best friend. Or maybe another suggestion. I use Logic by the way Cheers!
Klaxons - "Echoes" (Steve Aoki Remix) by tinyogre
Charlie Sheen by FattFree
Breakdown - Zwiggy by Breakdown
FREEBIE: Kelly Rowland - Motivation (feat. Lil Wayne) (Diplo Remix) by Beatsmedia UK

1 comment:

  1. BIG ups to this bruv, some nice tracks right here !! Thanks

    -Trevor

    ReplyDelete