Thursday, April 21, 2011

Back on my Binge



Sooo after coachella I haven't really heard much good dubstep or drum and bass a few remixes but I really got back to absolutely loving Afrojack, Bloody Beetroots, Axwell, Steve Angello and stuff like that. Don't worry I'll put some filth out there but my hearts just not where it usually is. Yaa also make sure you check me out at Earmilk.com on Fridays and Wednesdays. I'm still croydon so you know your gonna get the filth!!
Davr & Helicopter Showdown- This Sound (clip) by Helicopter Showdown
This song here I can't stop listing to this might be the most fire house song ever like just listen to the gnarly transitions then back down to the epic breakdown idk how to explain it but its money
Polkadots 2010 (Oliver Twizt Remix) by Flags of Defiance Afrojack - Doing It Right (Original Mix) by Kneza'
Afrojack- Bobby-Burns-Bridge (Original-Mix) by Stop Breathe Bump

Even after this girl started to pass out and started having convulsions and was stiff like a fish. I had the worst vibes after that.. haha hope i never have to see that again.. I still like Boyz Noize
D.I.M. & TAI - Glass by TAI
Axwell - Heart Is King (Southside House Collective Private Dj-Tool Edit) by DjJunior
Steve Angello does this dope remix of Pendulum that I wasn't even aware of.
PENDULUM - THE ISLAND [STEVE ANGELLO, AN21 & MAX VANGELI REMIX] by steveangello

I guess I missed out on this ;) heard it at coachella though!
Skrillex - Reptile (Original Mix) **Mortal Kombat Theme** by PUNPZ MUSIC

No comments:

Post a Comment