Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Minnesota Crizzlys Biggie Dubstep

These two guys have been rising producers for quite some time.The first Minnesota I had the pleasure to actually see him open for datsik,he hails outta Santa Cruz. Be on the look out for this guy in the near future to make it even bigger. I just love what He does with his Biggie and the cool little bursts of excitement through his vocals.
Babylon (Minnesota RMX) by Minnesota
 

I've posted this before but I don't care I think more people need to listen.
Who Shot Ya? (Featuring Getter) RE-EDITED (Unsigned) by Minnesota


Don't know much about crizzly but he's from Texas! Everything is bigger there! So perhaps the dub is?
Whip My Hair (Crizzly Remix) [DL In Description] by Crizzly
Big Booty Bitchezz [DL In Description] by Crizzly
X Gon' Give It To Ya (Crizzly Dubstep Remix) [DL In Description] by Crizzly

No comments:

Post a Comment